This is a service that personalizes the audio that your callers hear before a call is answered - replacing the traditional 'ring-ring' tones.
When you receive a call, the network determines that you have a ring-back tone scheduled and this will be heard by your friend until you answer the call or the call is diverted to voicemail.
Is Son Paw different from a ringtone?
Yes, Son Paw is different from ringtones. A ringtone is what you hear from your phone when someone calls you. A Son Paw is what your caller hears when they call your phone.
Am I charged each time a caller hears one of my selections?
No, you are charged when you select music and purchase it, but not for each call you receive.
Is the phone model important when the Son Paw are activated?
No, Son Paw service is a network function and is not dependent on the phone model.
What are the specific features of the service?
The Son Paw service allows you to set your choice of musical tones from a list of various categories. The Son Paw service also gives users the option to: · Create Friends and Groups · Set Son Paw by Time-Date, individual phone numbers or occasions · Create Albums · Send Caller Tones to Friends (Gift Tones)
How do I pay for the chargeable features of this service?
As a postpaid subscriber, all charges will be applied to your bill. As a prepaid subscriber, you must have credit available on your phone as all charges will be deducted from your account upon purchase.
How many Son Paw I buy?
There is no limit to the number of Tones you can purchase.
How long may I keep a caller tone?
A caller tone expires 3 months from the date and time of purchase.
What happens when it expires?
Customers will have the option to renew for another 3 months by simply repurchasing the caller tone within 30 days after expiration.
Using mode Son paW service
- To enable the Son Paw service, a customer can use one of these three methods:
1) send the word SUB to 764. The activation is free and the ringtone received is valid for 7 days;
2) Dial the code USSD *764#, the subscription via this option is billable 60 HTG. A menu will be displayed, the customer will then press 1 if he wants to choose one of the most popular music or 2 if he wants to choose according to a well-defined category (Konpa, Nouvo Mizik, Pop ... ect) which is valid for 90 days ;
3) Dial * 764 free of charge, press key 1 then key 1 again. The subscription via this option is also billable 60 HTG and the ringtone purchased is valid for 90 days
- The Son Paw service is automatically renewed every month at a price of 20HTG. If at the time of renewal the customer does not have the total amount available on his account, he will be charged 15 HTG for 3 weeks, 10HTG for 2 weeks or 5 HTG for 1 week;
- To disable the Son Paw service, a client can use one of the following methods:
- Send the word STOP to the number 764 free of charge.
- dial the code *764#, choose option 3 (Jere mizik ou yo) in the drop-down menu, a second menu will appear in which you will have to choose option 3 (Kite sevis la);
- Dial * 764 for free, press key 3 then key 2
- Call the customer service by dialing 111
- Option 4 of the code *764# allows customers to change the language of the Son Paw service. Note that there are only two languages available: Creole and English.