What if I need to change my password?
- To change your password, dial 123 to access your voicemail account.
- Enter your password to get to the 'Main Menu'. When in the menu, Press 3.
- You will hear a prompt to enter your new password.
- Press 1 to confirm your password.
- Your password can be 4 to 15 digits long.
If you forget your password, use the live chat option so we can have it reset for you.
How do I turn off the password request option?
- Dial 123 to access your voicemail account.
- Enter your password to get to the 'Main Menu'. When in the menu, Press 4
- Select the desired option: "enabl" to add a password or "disable" to remove the password.
This will remove the password request option whenever you access voicemail from your phone.
For security purposes you will still be required to enter your password when you are roaming or accessing your mailbox from another phone.