This is a mandatory deposit when signing the contract that the customer must pay for a guarantee that can be returned in whole or in part according to the agreements previously agreed in the clauses.
Articles in this section
- What are the terms and conditions for signing a contract with Digicel?
- What are the benefits of Digicel's postpaid service?
- What are the benefits of Digicel's hybrid plans?
- Which postpaid plans are available at Digicel?
- Which are the hybrid plans available at Digicel?
- What is my credit limit?
- Will I be able to top up my postpaid account?
- Hybrid plan
- Postpaid plan
- Postpaid security deposit, what is it?