1. How do I repay my DigiAdvance?
You will be able to repay your DigiAdvance, on your next top up or Credit U transfer received. After each deduction you will receive a confirmation SMS.
2. Why can’t the balance on my main account be used to repay my DigiAdvance?
Only recharge amounts (after the loan has been requested) can be used towards loan repayments. Credit already on your main account cannot be removed to repay your loan balance.
3. How long do I have to repay my DigiAdvance?
For any loan received but not repaid before 60 days, the number concerned will be blacklisted, excluding you from using the DigiKredi service permanently.
4. What is the expiry date of my loan?
- The expiration date of the loan allocated to the main account will be the same as the airtime date of the last top up.
- For a loan allocated on the promotional account or in connection with Quick Pick Bundles, the validity date varies between 1 to 3 days depending on the amount of credit and the amount of megabytes (MB) received.
5. What happens if my next top-up or Credit U transfer received is not sufficient to cover my outstanding loan?
The repayment of a loan allocated on a promotional account or in connection with Quick Pick Bundles may result in the full withdrawal of your recharge or Credi U transfer received if it is less than of the debt.
On the other hand:
- Full repayment of a loan from the main account is made when the refund amount or Credit U Transfer is greater than or equal to 110%of the debt.
- For any recharge or Credit U transfer received whose amount is less than 110% of the debt, it will be a partial refund of 80% of this amount.
6. How do I repay the service fee for my DigiAdvance?
Service fees and loan amount will be deducted from recharges or Credit U transfers.
7. If I make a partial payment on my outstanding DigiAdvance will I be able to make another loan request?
Multiple loan requests are not allowed for loans allocated on main, promotional accounts or in connection with Quick Pick Bundles. To initiate a new loan, you must repay the entire loan. In case of trial, you will receive in return a message inviting you to repay your debt.