1. How do I repay my DigiAdvance?
You will be able to repay your DigiAdvance, on your next top up or Credit U transfer received. After each deduction you will receive a confirmation SMS.
2. Why can’t the balance on my main account be used to repay my DigiLoan?
Only recharge amounts (after the loan has been requested) can be used towards loan repayments. Credit already on your main account cannot be removed to repay your loan balance.
3. How long do I have to repay my DigiAdvance?
There is no deadline to repay your outstanding loans.
4. What is the expiry date of my loan?
- DigiAdvance gives 1 day as airtime if your main account is inactive or expired in order to be able to use it.
- Expiration of credit or megabytes on your promotional account depends of the amount of your loan.
- Loan allocated on your main account has his expiry date.
5. What happens if my next top-up or Credit U transfer received is not sufficient to cover my outstanding loan?
The repayment of a loan allocated on a promotional account or in connection with Quick Pick Bundles may result in the full withdrawal of your recharge or Credi U transfer received if it is less than of the debt.
On the other hand:
- Full repayment of a loan from the main account is made when the refund amount or Credit U Transfer is greater than or equal to 110%of the debt.
- For any recharge or Credit U transfer received whose amount is less than 110% of the debt, it will be a partial refund of 80% of this amount.
6. How do I repay the service fee for my DigiAdvance?
Service fees and loan amount will be deducted from recharges or Credit U transfers.
7. If I make a partial payment on my outstanding DigiAdvance will I be able to make another loan request?
- Multiple loan requests are not allowed for loans allocated on promotional accounts or in connection with Quick Pick Bundles. To initiate a new loan, the client must repay the entire loan. In case of trial, he will receive in return a message inviting him to repay his debt.
- Multiple loan requests are allowed for loans allocated on the main account until you reach the borrowing limit:
- The amounts and fees of a new loan may be different from the first and depend on the client’s profile.
- In the message where it will be asked to confirm its new loan, the amount of your existing debt will be recalled.
- When the borrowing limit is reached, you will not receive an invitation to take a loan.