In the event that you do not see the credit that should be applied to your account, please do the following checks:
1. There may be a delay with the text message that announces when the credit has been received. Rather than wait for the text, check your balance with these steps.
2. Ensure mobile data is turned off. Apps can run in the background and use up your credit to start providing you updates. Learn how to stop background apps here.
3. You can easily get a full history of all your transactions on the My Digicel App and see exactly how your credit has been used. Here's how you can check your transaction history.
4. Have you taken a credit advance recently? If so your top up may have repaid a credit advance on your account. Click here to learn how to repay your advance.
5. Ensure you have used the correct number for the Top up. You can check the phone number that is currently in your phone using a short code *105# or on the 'Menu' tab () of the My Digicel App.