As a Post-Paid customer, you pay after using our services and you receive your bundles every the 1st of the month.
This document will help you understand better the terms in your invoice that you receive between 5th and 7th day of the month
If your bill balance is higher than what you are accustomed to, take these factors below into consideration:
1. Numéro d’usager
This number starts with 3610000 or 369000. It is a unique number that identifies the account.
2. Montant du dépôt
This amount represents the security deposit paid at the time of signing the contract and varies according to the chosen post-paid package. For example, this client had paid 2500.00HTG when signing his contract.
Depending on the pre-arranged terms and conditions, in the event of termination prior to the final contract date, the deposit made at the time of signing will not be returned. You will receive half of the deposit if you cancel the contract after 6 months and the totality after one year.
3. Date du relevé
This refers to the date the invoice was generated by the system. The invoice in the above example was generated on April 1, 2017.
4. Pour la période
This part describes the period of use for which you are charged. For example, the above invoice describes charges from March 1 to March 31, 2017.
5. Paiement dû le
Due date for bill payment without late fees.
In fact, you have 30 days to pay your bill to avoid 1% late fees in the next bill.
An exception is made for the month of January, the deadline is the last day of February
1. Montant de la facture précédente
This amount indicates the debt for the previous month.
2. Montant reçu
This indicates the last payment made on your previous bill. However, in the event of a reversal of payment (for example, if a check has been returned), the amount will be positive indicating an addition of expenses.
3. Balance Reportée
This refers to the balance of the previous month. In case of :
- Partial payment, the positive balance is added to the month for which the invoice is generated
- Overpayment, the negative balance is deducted from the amount payable from the month for which the invoice is generated
- Full payment no balance will be carried forward or deducted
NB: A payment is considered sufficient if 80% of the debt is paid
4. Balance récurrente et charges uniques
This amount represents the monthly fee for your plan, so it varies depending on the package chosen. For hybrid customers, it will appear if the customer had requested to add credit for his number that will be billed on his account.
5. Debit et Crédits
This section refers to the use of credit limit for all postpaid customers.
6. Autres Charges et Crédits
This reflects the purchase that can be made in special circumstances. Also, late fees can be added in this part if applicable.
Montant du rabais
If you received a discount on any promotion, the amount will appear in this section. For example: The cash back promotion
This is the amount to pay, excluding applicable taxes.
10% of the amount to be paid as tax in accordance with the Haitian laws.
9. Total à payer
The total amount to be paid (taxes included).
10. More explanations on the note below
Once you are in roaming all transactions (calls, sms, internet) are billed from the main account for hybrid customers and the credit limit for postpaid customers.
As the roaming billing is not done in a real time for our postpaid customers, therefore the first line of the bill indicates that the roaming usage maybe appear on the invoice within a maximum of two months after the use of the service. This implies that billing details may not be on the month which you have been abroad.
The second line explains that if you exceed the payment deadline without regularizing your invoice, a fee of 1% of the amount to be paid from the current invoice will be added to the next one.
Résumé des charges additionnelles
1. Rapport des souscripteurs
A postpaid account can contains one or several numbers, this part is the list of active numbers on your account for the period you are charged, and next to them the amount generated for each number (taxes included).
2. Total des charges
The sum of total fees to pay for each active number on the account
1. Tarif mensuel
This charge is the price of the plan you use (taxes not included).
2. Frais Fix
A hybrid customer is allowed to submit a request to add credit on his or her main account, this charge can be found in the “Frais Fix” section .
3. Frais et crédits
If you are a full postpaid customer, in addition to the allowances received each month (minutes, sms, data), you have a credit limit, in case of exhaustion of the allowances you will be charged for transactions (calls, sms , internet) on this limit. The "Frais et Crédits" section is a summary of this billing as shown below:
- Appels locaux : Charge for local calls made using the credit limit
- Appels internationaux : Charge for international calls made using the credit limit
- Hors Circuit Itinérant Appels Entrants: Charge for calls received in roaming using the credit limit
- Hors Circuit Itinérant Appels Sortants: Charge for roaming calls using the credit limit
- Hors Circuit Itinérant Taxes: 10% of charges for roaming transactions are levied as taxes
- Utilisation Données: Billing from the credit limit for the internet service.
Any other charges that do not include those mentioned above, for example CUG charges, telephone purchase, activation of internet service, roaming....
If you had taken advantage of a promotion for which you had received a discount, the amount will be entered in this part.
Amount of taxes payable.in accordance with Haitian law, this amount is estimated at 10% of the invoice amount
7. Frais Totaux de courant
Total amount of charges for one subscriber.
You receive monthly allocations according to the plan you use, this part gives a description of the actual use for each allocation:
À La Carte groups: Use of the monthly credit (for “à la carte” plans);
- Minutes Locales groupes ( Hybrid): Use of the minutes(Digicel-Digicel) allowance ;
- SMS Locaux groupes ( Hybrid): Use of the SMS (Digicel-Digicel) allowance ;
- Donnees Locaux groupés (KB): Use of the data bundle (KB).
Relevé détaillé des appels
1. Utilisations locales
When your allowance is exhausted before the end of the month, you are charged as follow according to your plan:
- For full postpaid plans, they will be charged from their credit limit. This will result in additional charges that will appear on the invoice in the column “Frais”
- For hybrid plans, if you have topped up your account via our different top up methods, these transactions will not appear in the invoice
2. Utilisations internationals
This refers to the use of calls made abroad from the credit limit in case of exhaustion of their allocation for this purpose. The latter can be consulted from the codes below according to the chosen package:
*120*5# SND full Postpaid
*120*16# SND Hybrid
For all sms sent abroad you will be charged either from your:
- Monthly credit (* 120 * 16 #) for “A la carte” packages
- Main account if you have a hybrid plan
- Credit limit if you have a full postpaid plan
3. Utilisation Hors Circuit Itinérant
All outgoing roaming transactions (calls, sms, and internet) are billed from the main account if you are a hybrid customer and from the credit limit if you use a full postpaid plan. Note that if you use the "Roam Like You’re Home" service, which is available in the United States, Canada and some Caribbean territories with Digicel coverage, the rates will be reduced.
If the "Voicemail" service is active on your phone, ALL calls going to voicemail will be charged whether you are on the service « Roam Like You’re Home » or not.
If you are using general Roaming, you will be charged for incoming calls
4. Détails D’utilisation de données
This is a usage report of data allowance depending on chosen package.
In case you use a package with data allocation, you will receive each month a quantity of kilobytes allowing you to use the internet service. In case of exhaustion, you can activate an internet plan to prevent from being charged on your main account or the credit limit for the internet service.