Any owner of a prepaid number must keep their account active through constant use, performing transactions such as: calls, sms, recharges. Otherwise, after a long period of inactivity, that is to say after the expiration of the airtime period obtained during the last recharge + 120 days usually granted, the customer will automatically lose the line. And this number will change to “ Subscriber Not Found” status.
The customer who wishes to recover a "Recycled Number" after a long period of inactivity, must make a recovery request via Live Chat, or send a Tweet, or a message on Facebook, or send an email to CustomerCare.Haiti@digicelgroup.com or go to a Digicel store and provide the following informations to verify if the requested number is available to retrieve :
- The full name of the owner of the number in question
- A picture of the NIF / CIN ,Owner's license or passport
- The number that the customer would like to retrieve
- The ICCID of the number that begins with 8901
- A contact number of the caller
- Customer location
NB: The customer will then be contacted, in order to receive confirmation that the number can be recovered.