Digicel offers several ways to activate an internet plan.
Via MyDigicel App
MyDigicel App gives more advantage while activating an internet plan. Your Megabytes will be doubled for the activated plan.
Step 1. Click on "Connect with your Digicel ID" to be connected automatically.
Step 2. Once you are logged in to MyDigicel App, tap the Menu icon () at the top left and select "My Plans" from the drop-down list.
Step 3. Select the plan that suits you best. Remember, the amount of megabytes you need is based on your internet usage. Some activities require more megabytes than others. For more information on how megabytes are used, click here.
Step 4. Wait for the plan activation confirmation, and then restart your device.
Make sure your mobile data is turned off until you receive the SMS confirming the activation of the plan. Remember to track the use of your data from the application by looking at your data allocation.
Note: The screenshots are for the updated version of the application. Make sure to download the updated version for your phone today!
Via Mon Cash
- Activating an internet plan with Mon Cash gives a bonus of 50%.
- Dial * 202# send.
- Choose 'Digicel Plan'
- Select 'Internet Plan'
- Now you can choose to activate an internet plan for you or for another number. If you want to activate the plan for another number, you only have to enter it without adding the area code 509.
- Whether you have chosen to activate the plan for you or for someone else, you will see the list of available internet plans.
- Restart your phone
Via the USSD Code *130#send
- The code * 130#send offers you a menu where you can activate an internet plan for your number or another one.
- Step 1. Dial *130#send
- Step 2. Answer either by 1 for your number or by 2 for another number. If you answer with 2, you will have to indicate the other number with the area code 509.
- Step 3. Choose a plan.
- Step 4. Restart your phone.