1. What is this New International Roam Passport?
- The New International Roam Passport plan provides subscribers with benefits of data allocations for general Internet consumption while in eligible roaming destination and reduced Overage Rates for voice calls.
2. What is being offered with this plan?
- Roaming Data Allotment
- Free Incoming call
- Reduce PayGo/Overage rate for roaming voice call
Note: Rates will be based on zone the country is listed that the call is being made to.
3. What are the different durations for the International Roam Passport plan?
- International Roam passport plans will be available in the follow durations 7, and 30 Day plans.
4. How much does the New International Roam Passport plan cost and what are the data amounts?
- *Eligible for USA/CAN/US Virgin/DR
- *Eligible for only 19 Europe countries: Albania, Hungary, Germany, Ireland, Belize, Greece, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Portugal, Romania, Israel, Turkey, Netherlands, Italy, France, Spain, Malta, Switzerland, Belgium.
Note: Customers roaming in a country not listed as an eligible roaming plan destination will be standard roaming whether or not a roaming plan is active.
5. What are the calling rates within the International Roam Passport plan?
6. Who is eligible for these plans?
- All Prepaid/Postpaid customers are eligible to activate those International Passport plans.
7. Can corporate customers activate this plan?
8. How can this plan be activated?
- This plan can be activated via [My Digicel App], [Website] or [UMM *186#]
9. Do I need to activate the plan before leaving my local/home country?
- No Pre-activation is required before arrival in roaming destination, subscriber should be able to activate the plan from any location.
10. Is there a limit to the number of plans I can activate?
- There is no limit to the number of times this plan can be activated.
- Subscriber can buy multiple of same or other International Passport Roam plans at any given time.
11. Does the International Roam Passport plans auto- renew?
- International Passport Roam plans WILL NOT be allowed automatic auto-renewal.
12. If I want my plan to auto renew can I opt-in to auto renewal?
- Customers should receive the renewal notification 2 days and 1 day before plan expiry.
13. Will I receive a prompt if I have used up my data plan allocations?
- Yes, In the event the data allotments are exhausted before the scheduled notification period, a prompt will be sent with an invitation to purchase a new plan.
- Customers will receive data notifications advising when data allotment will soon be exhausted. Eg. Notification will be sent at [150MB], [ 50MB] and [ 0 MB]
14. If I do not use all my data will my data rollover?
- Yes if you purchase another plan before expiry date of the previous one.
15. Will I be notified for plan rollover or plan expiry?
- Yes, plan roll over and expiry notifications will be sent.
16. How can I check my balance from the International Roam Passport plan?
- Customers will be able to check their balance via [My Digicel App] or UMM short code [ *186#]
17. Will I be charged for data if I continue using a data session after my data allotments have been used up?
- When data allotments are exhausted customers will receive a PayGo Wall which will block usage until the subscriber opt-in to PayGo data overage usage at HTG20 per MB.
18. Can Digi-loan credit be used to purchase the International Roam Passport plan?
- Customers should be able to use Digi-loan credit to purchase the Prepaid International Roam Passport plan.